Monday 29 September 2014

Whats in my bag?

Here's a fun post for all you people like me who love to have a nosy about in other peoples bags on the internet!

So here is my bag:

As you can see it is a black slouchy bag from River Island. I've had this a few years now so they no longer sell it- sorry! :(

And here is a sneak peak of what was inside: 


So we have my holographic purse (which I love and also have a mini version of) which is from River Island. 

My Victoria Secret Body Lotion in Pure Seduction which I have been using recently as a hand cream. This is a mini version so is good for transporting about. 

My sunglasses are from Forever 21 and have pokadots on the outside f the arms, and a floral design (which you can just about see in the picture) on the inside.

My Vaseline in Pink Bubbly is a must!

My headphones always have to be there and are always
 in a knot.

Other than the Vaseline the only other lip product I found was my Philosophy lipgloss in Daiquirir

And then every girl needs to have multiple hair ties in their bag!

On the left there is my tiger print notebook from Topshop which I use for keeping a whole host of random lists (and a pen to write in it with of course)

And on the right I have my current book of choice which is The Phantom of the Opera. This is one of my favorite stories ever and I could read it again and again. 


So there we have it, that's everything in my bag (minus all the clutter that I left out such as my collection of receipts..there was a lot...)

Thanks for reading guys! X


No comments:

Post a Comment