Thursday 4 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

Any of you lacking in inspiration of Christmas gifts this year? I know I'm certainly not! Here's a list of a few things I've had my eye on that might give you some ideas on what to get someone this year (or even just to ask for yourself).



Nike Trainers                                                                                Better than Sex Mascara


See by Chloe                                                                    Waitrose Pure Beauty 





                            Etoile Top                                                       Kat Von Dee Tattoo Liner




                Q&A: 5 year Journal                                                                 Lacy Shorts




Happy December 4th x


PS- Fancy seeing a part 2? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment