Tuesday 28 October 2014

1989

Can we just take a moment? Right, lets just take a moment to appreciate 1989...or just Taylor Swift in general.


Okay thanks.

After the much long awaited and anticipated arrival of the 27th of October, it finally came and we were all graced with the presence of 16 new Taylor Swift songs- each of which I am already in love with. It was literally all I listened to yesterday (and I don't regret it. At all.)



Out of the songs I have narrowed it down to my top 5 (in no particular order):
1. Welcome to New York
2. Blank Space
3. Style
4. Wildest Dreams
5. Shake it off


Now a lot has been said about how it is a different type of music that is on this album than the country style that we originally heard from Taylor Swift. It really makes us realize how her music has progressed and changed throughout the years in her 5 different albums (quite an accomplishment at the age of 24 to have 5 albums!)

So I pose the difficult question to you of which one is your favourite?



I honestly couldn't pick, but I will say that it was the "Speak now" era that I transitioned from a "Taylor Swift fan", to a "Taylor Swift FAN."

I was lucky enough to go see Taylor Swift in the London o2 this past February for the Red Tour, which I will finish by sharing a few pictures from.


Thanks for reading X







No comments:

Post a Comment